The Southeastern Conference has denied the University of Arkansas’ request to hold its final spring scrimmage at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
It took until the second time through the batting order, but No. 5 Arkansas finally put something together against Gonzaga senior left hander Mac Lardner in the fifth inning Friday.
- Musselman: Bailey playing with great confidence
- Arkansas vs. Missouri: How to watch and listen, betting line, team comparison
- Arkansas vs. Gonzaga: How to watch and listen, forecast, pitching matchup, team comparisons
- In between works for Ramirez, UA
- 4th Georgia staffer hired by Pittman
- THE RECRUITING GUY: Arkansas shows interest in Arkansas
- SEC sets 2020 Media Days schedule
- Kelly commitment a big get for Hogs
- Losses put UA coach Eric Musselman in alien territory
- Despite recent results, Hogs remain exciting
Arkansas guard Isaiah Joe's status for the Razorbacks’ home game against Missouri on Saturday remains uncertain.
Live updates from the second game of a four game set between Arkansas and Gonzaga.
Former Arkansas guard Dusty Hannahs has reportedly been called up by the Memphis Grizzlies.
National recruiting analyst Tom Lemming of CBS Sports Network named Arkansas defensive line coach Derrick LeBlanc as one of his top 6 assistant coach hires ...
The University of Arkansas fan base voiced its pleasure when the Hogs extended a scholarship offer to linebacker DJ Arkansas on Wednesday.
Robert Moore scorched a double, and Casey Opitz lofted a routine fly ball that turned into a double.
Amber Ramirez has earned a reputation as a long-range gunner for the University of Arkansas, but she showed off a solid midrange game Thursday night.