Until Arkansas’ SEC opener at Auburn on Dec. 30, Razorbacks senior forward Justin Smith had never dealt with a serious injury.
Aliyah Boston had 26 points, 16 rebounds and 6 blocks, and No. 4 South Carolina beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82 on Monday for its 24th straight win over SEC foes.
- Arkansas still can be more than a tease
- Alabama dominating SEC foes of late
- Catalon named FWAA freshman All-American
- Top 25 junior guard says Hogs in his top 3
- Ball should get chance to make early impact
- Tennessee fires Pruitt, 9 others for 'serious' NCAA issues
- NFL won't allow in-person workouts for combine
- Vanderbilt women opt to end basketball season
Aliyah Boston had 26 points, 16 rebounds and 6 blocks, and No. 4 South Carolina beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82 on Monday for its 24th ...
Tennessee has fired football coach Jeremy Pruitt, two assistants and seven members of the Volunteers' recruiting and support staff for cause.
Vanderbilt’s women’s basketball program has decided to stop playing with the Commodores struggling with a depleted roster.
Arkansas’ women’s basketball team moved up two spots in the latest Associated Press Top 25 poll that was released Monday.
Cameron Ball would love to be on Arkansas' campus as an early enrollee, but his high school coach thinks he’ll still be ready to contribute ...
Jalen Catalon capped off an outstanding season on Monday by being named to the first-team Freshman All-American unit selected by the FWAA.
Moses Moody said better days are ahead for Arkansas after a week that probably felt more like a year to the Razorbacks and their fans.