If not for the coronavirus pandemic that has put the 2020 college football season in peril, University of Arkansas football fans would be stoked for Week 2.
Scheduling marquee nonconference games at Arkansas comes with built-in obstacles and pitfalls, as Jeff Long and Hunter Yurachek have discovered.
- Practice at UA hooks Vanover
- Detailed Musselman attracts recruit's attention
- UA great’s idea for football season has merit
- Best Hogs in pro baseball: The ones who got away
- Joe Johnson scores 35 points in second TBT win
- Where are they now?
- Pac-12 joins Big Ten in designating conference-only football games
- Elimination of nonconference games could have ripple effect
- Fort Smith Northside's Dreyden Norwood commits to Aggies
- Best Hogs in pro baseball No. 1: Slow to develop, Cliff Lee became best in game
If has been the key word since the Big Ten and Pac-12 announced they would play a schedule of conference-only teams IF there is a ...
Joe Johnson was dominating in leading his Overseas Elite team to a 93-76 victory over Herd That on Saturday in the quarterfinals of The Basketball ...
Former University of Arkansas cornerbacks coach Mark Smith was announced this week as the new defensive coordinator at Long Island (N.Y.) University.
There is some disagreement about whether Randy “Ransom” Jackson ever played baseball at the University of Arkansas.
The Pac-12 has become the second major conference to shift to a conference-only fall schedule amid growing concerns over the coronavirus pandemic.
The Big Ten and Pac-12 became the first Power 5 leagues to shift to an all-conference fall schedule as the college sports world faces difficult ...
Fort Smith Northside athlete Dreyden Norwood has announced his commitment to Texas A&M.